Our website can determine your location and will allow you to check out in your preferred currency, however, depending on your payment method, you may be required to pay in Australian dollars at times. By checking out in Australian Dollars the order total will change. Changing the currency does not mean you will pay more or less than previously advertised. Your bank statement will reflect the amount paid in your preferred currency, for the order made on our website.
Articles in this section
- Why has the price increased at checkout?
- Why are the website prices showing in AUD?
- How do I make payment in AUD (Australian Dollars) if i don't have an Australian bank account & i don't live in Australia?
- How does your website know my currency?
- Can I see the prices in my country's currency?
- Can you provide me an example of this currency conversion?
- Why can't I see my Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment options at the checkout?