For example, the $USD 230.00 which you see in your product page & your cart page is equivalent to the $AUD 299.00 which you see in your checkout page. This does not mean you are paying more, but simply making payment in AUD, and not in USD.
Articles in this section
- How do I make payment in AUD (Australian Dollars) if i don't have an Australian bank account & i don't live in Australia?
- How does your website know my currency?
- Why does the checkout page show me a different price?
- Can you provide me an example of this currency conversion?
- Why did my item increase/decrease in price at checkout?