If you do place a second order to bypass the return process, you will not be eligible for free shipping on your second order as this is considered an exchange request. The customer is responsible for all return-shipping costs regardless of how the exchange-request is being made.
Re-shipping costs will apply to your new order and a PayPal money request will be forwarded to you, and only when paid will the exchange-item be sent.
If this exchange process is undertaken, your request to refund your original order will only be granted once you can prove an exchange took place (quoting your new order #) and the returning item having successfully met the return conditions as stated on the Returns Policy page.
Conditions to use our speedy exchange service:
- Restricted to same style of item purchased.
- Different colour in the same style of item purchased only.
- Different size (up or down) in the same style of item purchased only.
Customer must inform customer care via the contact form below, or alternatively email info[at]alamourthelabel.com of the following information:
- The new exchange order #, and the original order # which is being exchanged (so customer care can prioritise and link your orders).
- Confirm payment of our exchange-shipping fee via the PayPal money request sent to you.
- Provide tracking # of returning item with live tracking events.
Failure to confirm/execute the above conditions, your order may be missed and placed in the normal order processing queue & on the assumption the exchange-shipping fees (to you, the customer) are not paid. Furthermore, your new exchanged order cannot be dispatched until a valid tracking # with live tracking events is supplied.
It is the customer's responsibility to inform us of the above information for this speedy exchange service to be executed properly.