When you select & pay for the 'Priority Expedited Shipping' option at checkout, your order is bumped forward in the processing queue & shipped via the fastest shipping method, as this signifies that your order is genuinely urgent.
Articles in this section
- Why was my order/ items within my order cancelled & refunded?
- I need to change something on my order, how can I do this?
- Can I cancel an order after I make payment?
- How can I prioritise the processing time for my order?
- Is processing times different to shipping times?
- When will you ship my order?
- What does shipped/ dispatched/ fulfilled mean?
- How do I know my order has been fulfilled/shipped?
- I didn't receive my order confirmation email?