Our 'Fraud Analysis' tools and special manual-verification training enables our verifications team to know what appears suspicious. It is only carried out when a risk appears - trust me, we do not do this for fun.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive my 'verification request' email - can I cancel my order?
- How do you know what order/s to verify? & when do you conduct these checks?
- What advantage does this do for me (the customer)?
- Why do you need to do this when my payment was made successfully?
- Why did I receive an email to verify my order? Or to confirm my shipping address?