Your bank/financial institution linked to your chosen payment method (credit card, PayPal etc) will process the payment in your local currency. This will be reflected in your statement. This is automatic and all you need to do is select the ‘Pay Now’ button.
Articles in this section
- Why has the price increased at checkout?
- Why are the website prices showing in AUD?
- How do I make payment in AUD (Australian Dollars) if i don't have an Australian bank account & i don't live in Australia?
- How does your website know my currency?
- Can I see the prices in my country's currency?
- Can you provide me an example of this currency conversion?
- Why can't I see my Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) payment options at the checkout?