The bank/financial institution linked to your payment method (for example, credit card, PayPal etc) will process the conversion (in your country's currency) for you in the background and will appear in your statement. This is all automatic; all you need to simply do is hit the 'Pay Now' button.
Articles in this section
- How do I make payment in AUD (Australian Dollars) if i don't have an Australian bank account & i don't live in Australia?
- How does your website know my currency?
- Why does the checkout page show me a different price?
- Can you provide me an example of this currency conversion?
- Why did my item increase/decrease in price at checkout?