Preorder means that an item is not currently in stock, yet is due to arrive in the near future. All pre-order garments will have an 'anticipated re-stock date' on the product page. The provided 'anticipated re-stock date' does not include shipping times to allow for delivery. Please allow additional time for delivery of the garment/s.
Articles in this section
- Are pre-order delivery dates guaranteed?
- What if I don't need the pre-order gown any more?
- When should I purchase a pre-order item?
- What are the benefits of purchasing a pre-order item?
- My pre-order won't arrive in time, can I cancel & refund my order?
- How do I place an order for a pre-order item?
- What does Preorder Mean?