Your order may be subject to a routine verification process and/or address-checks. In the event these post-order checks are initiated to you via email (soon after placing your order); your response is required before your order can be fulfilled.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive my 'verification request' email - can I cancel my order?
- How do you know what order/s to verify? & when do you conduct these checks?
- What advantage does this do for me (the customer)?
- Why do you need to do this when my payment was made successfully?
- Why did I receive an email to verify my order? Or to confirm my shipping address?