These checks are a duty of care which we owe our customers to minimise fraud and to minimise risk of sending your item to an incorrect/ incomplete address. It is in your best interest to co-operate with our verifications team when these processes take place. They are going out of their way to help you & to ensure our website is fraud-free and safe for everyone to enjoy.
Articles in this section
- I didn't receive my 'verification request' email - can I cancel my order?
- How do you know what order/s to verify? & when do you conduct these checks?
- What advantage does this do for me (the customer)?
- Why do you need to do this when my payment was made successfully?
- Why did I receive an email to verify my order? Or to confirm my shipping address?